A show by students for students. Hosted by JazzED student Phil Coady & others.
Been working on a great tune by yourself or with a group? Sign up to perform at the Student Open Mic on Friday, March 9th, 6:30PM-9:00PM.
Here are the guidelines for performers:
- Your performance can be between 5-8 minutes
- Your performance should be well rehearsed and ready to rip
- Your performance does not have to be jazz
- You gotta have at least 1 registered JazzED student in your group
- You gotta come on time and stay and support other groups when you're done
- Dress code is up to you
You in? Email JazzED Education Director Kelly Clingan and she'll assign you a performance time slot. Friends and family are invited. It's free to perform and attend.