Ace your college music audition.
Meet reps from local, regional and national schools.
This event includes a 2-hour college audition workshop, lunch-panel discussion with college reps, and plenty of time to visit each school's table to make contacts and gather information.
Date & Time
Saturday, October 28th, 2017
MLK FAME Community Center at 3201 E Republican St in the Madison Valley neighborhood.
$40. Fee includes college audition workshop and one-hour parent session. If the cost is prohibitive , enter code FIFTYOFF to attend at a 50% discount or WAIVER to waive the fee.
College Audition Workshop
Riley Mulherkar (Juilliard School graduate) and Willem de Koch (Manhattan School of Music graduate) will demystify the college audition experience for you. Learn how to set yourself apart from the competition, prepare for recorded and live auditions, and select the school that's right for you. Through low-pressure mock auditions and a step-by-step breakdown of the application process, this masterclass will take your music to the college level with bonus advice on how to obtain and negotiate scholarships and financial aid.
College Fair Schools - confirmed!*
- New England Conservatory - Boston, MA
- Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA
- The New School - New York, NY
- Temple University - Philadelphia, PA
- Frost School of Music - Miami, FL
- Northeastern State University - Tahlequah, OK
- University of Washington - Seattle, WA
- Seattle Pacific University - Seattle, WA
- Central Washington University - Ellensburg, WA
- Western Washington University - Bellingham, WA
- Cornish College of the Arts - Seattle, WA
- Bellevue College - Bellevue, WA
- Mt Hood Community College - Gresham, OR
*Check back as more schools are added to the list.
9:15am - Check in begins
10:00am - College Audition Workshop with Riley Mulherkar and Willem de Koch
11:00am - College 101 Parent Session. Coffee, pastries and real talk about the college process.
12:00pm - Lunch and Panel with reps from a variety of schools
1:00pm - College Fair. Make connections and gather info.
Questions? Contact us.